BALI HALF DAY TOUR CONDITION :
- Tour Price includes : All entrace fees, ticket performance, sarong for visiting temple, meal (lunch or diner based on tour itineraries), mineral water, car with full AC, English driver and tour guide.
- The payment we accept either US$, Rupiah (IDR) or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Reasonable price, means fair price no hidden charge, if you find cheaper price then ours, you might thinking of the services. Sometime don’t realize some tour program has been skip in order to reduce the ticket.
- All Tour Packages must be joining at minimum 2 participant.
- Please book tour minimum 1 day before departure time.
- Departure point : Direct from Hotel Lobby (Kuta, Sanur, Ubud, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua) If you require pick-up in other areas please contact us for pricing and availability.
Choose Your Tour
UBUD – BALINESE DANCE – WATERFALL – RICE TERRACE – LUNCH / DINNER
- Tour Code : VHDT01
- Prices : US$ 40/person
- Tour Start : Morning: 08.30 am / Afternoon: 01.00 pm
Tour start to visit the art talented artist round Ubud area such as : Tohpati (batik hand weaving), Celuk village (gold and silver smith), Batuan village (local painter and house compound) and Mas village (central wood carving). Next trip to Tegallalang rice terrace, Tegenungan waterfall. Ubud palace.
Visit Batubulan to see Balinese dance (Barong & Kris dance for morning trip and Kecak fire dance for Afternoon trip). Lunch in Ubud for morning trip and we serve dinner in Sanur with Legong dance for Afternoon trip.
DREAMLAND BEACH – KECAK & FIRE DANCE – ULUWATU SUNSET – DINNER
- Tour Code : VHDT02
- Prices : US$ 40/person
- No Dinner : US$ 35/person
- Tour Start : Afternoon, 03.00 pm
A visit Dreamland beach or Padang-padang beach as lovely beach. Highlight of it’s tour is Uluwatu temple, perched on 250 feet above the water, it’s a perfect vantage point to the beach belowe – one of the best for surfing on the island.
Keep an eye out for monkeys, as they love Uluwatu as much as we do. Kecak dance, it’s performed in unique setting and it features as many as 100 men swaying and chanting to the hypnotic music.
ULUWATU TEMPLE + 2 HOURS SPA + ROMANTIC DINNER
- Tour Code : VHDT03
- Prices : US$ 45/person
- No Uluwatu US$ 43/person
- Tour Start : Afternoon, 02.00 pm
“ULUWATU” temple : Perched 250 feet above the water.it’s perfect vantage point to the beach below and watch the huge waves roll in from the Indian Ocean and crash against the cliff.” Keep an eye out for monkeys “. Enjoy exotic ultimate therapy of Balinese Massage and 2 hours SPA, Menu : 1 hours Balinese Massage, Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Polish, Aromatic Flower Bath, Aromatic Foot Bath, Body Lotion and herbal drink. Dinner will be serve at Jimbaran with BBQ seafood.
TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE + MONKEY FOREST + TANAH LOT TEMPLE
- Tour Code : VHDT04
- Prices : US$ 30/person –
- With Dinner : US$ 40/person
- Tour Start : Afternoon, 02.30 pm
Visit Taman Ayun Temple as the family temple of the Mengwi dynasty whose kingdom survived until the late 1800s and famous for its exquisite wooden merus, or pagoda. Then continue to Alas Kedaton Forest; its towering nutmeg tress are unique to this area and are sacred Balinese people and undoubtedly also home to Bali’s cheekiest inhabitants,the monkeys. Tanah Lot temple ; a magnificent temple perched gingerly on a huge rock resting just off the shore, this is a photographer’s favorite.